To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Builds effective teams - Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Business insight - Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Demonstrates self-awareness - Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops talent - Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives engagement - Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Financial acumen - Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- Manages conflict - Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
- Influence Health and Safety Culture - Champions positive health and safety behaviors by influencing leaders and employees to create the right environment.
- Service Capability, Capacity and Coverage - Applies the Service Capability, Capacity and Coverage process to understand customer expectations, business priorities, and where products are operating to provide capable and consistent service through available parts, information, tools, and qualified technicians according to published standards; analyzes service capability metrics to identify, prioritize and resolve channel development opportunities within the service network.
- This position is based out of our Henderson, CO branch location with overall management responsibility for all Colorado operations to include the Grand Junction, CO and Colorado Springs, CO branch operations.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary Range $103,800 - $129,800. Please note that the salary range provided is a good faith estimate on the applicable range. The final salary offer will be determined after taking into account relevant factors, including a candidate’s qualifications and experience, where appropriate. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.