|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
What You'll be Doing...
As a Production Supervisor, a typical day may include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations for the manufacturing functions. Defines goals, improves technologies, and determines best course of action to meet schedules and/or resolve technical issues. Translates customer requirements into state-of-the-art manufacturing strategies and process, resulting in cost-effective processing and profitable manufacturing of company products.
- Owner of the plant escalation process to ensure schedules are maintained. Works closely with other plant support functions, communicating the status of operations and requesting assistance from them when required.
- Determine that labor resources are sufficient for successfully meeting production requirements and assure that these resources are properly trained and being used to achieve maximum capacity. Labor flexibility is a key initiative that is being driven in the plant. You will monitor operations in conjunction with the EHS Coordinator assuring that we are following all safety and environmental regulations and specifications.
- Drive plant continuous improvement efforts and lean concepts with team. Supporting them through the PIM and tier processes.
- Rapho Park is going digital (implementing a shop floor system) in the next fiscal year and this position will be integral in the success of the implementation, providing communication throughout the process.
Click here for a peak into our Life At TE. #Unleashyourpotential
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor's degree preferred in an engineering related discipline
- Prior supervisory or leadership experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in the use of Six Sigma tools and lean manufacturing techniques
- Experience in lead time reduction and cost savings activities
- Effective written and verbal communications/interpersonal skills
The position is located at our Manheim, PA site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more atwww.te.com and onLinkedIn, Facebook, WeChatandTwitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups